Friday, December 7, 2012

Even If You're a Mother, Don't Neglect Your Own Dreams


We all have dreams, we build them up from the minute we open our eyes. When we're young our limit is the sky, we wish we could become everything, I know that from my daughter; she wants to be a chef, an actress, a painter, an acrobat and she wants to work in a circus.

I had many dreams myself; they were wonderful, and I still hold on to many of them. I remember dreaming of a house like the one I have now, a loving and caring husband like mine and having two beautiful and intelligent daughters; these are the dreams I accomplished. That is what made me believe more in the law of attraction. But I still have many unfulfilled dreams like many of you, mothers, as well, because from the minute we have our children our life is mostly dedicated to them. All we think about and work for is their wellbeing, their own dreams and we sacrifice our life to help them get where they want to be and we forget that once upon a time we had our own expectations from life.

Even if you are a mother don't neglect your dreams, you should let motherhood be the reason for you to chase your own visions. Get a paper and a pen, write down what you wish you could realize before you die. And start working on it. Weather they were big projects, small projects, fantasies, it really doesn't matter. Chase them until the last minute of your life. One of my dreams was to become a writer. I never thought I would start to write online, not even in English since I am French educated; but I did. One day I woke up, took my laptop and started writing about motherhood. I allowed motherhood to become the key that opened the door towards many other projects I have for myself!

I have heard many women say: "I don't have a dream, this is my only dream". It is beautiful to be contented with what we have, but one day your children will grow up and leave the house and you will be on your own and this is a reality you should be prepared for. That is why, I advise you as a mother to start searching for your dreams and aiming for them.

To be a super mom, you should never forget that you're a mother, a woman and a dream chaser.

Weight Loss After Pregnancy - 5 Reasons New Moms Must Ask for Help   What Kind of Flowers Should I Give My Mum on Mother's Day?   Going Back To School: How Mothers Should Deal With Children Anxiety   A Mother's Love for Her Children   



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。